IVE’s specialist Data Driven Communications business unit operates from two modern facilities in Sydney and Melbourne.
We have developed a sophisticated campaign management capability which gives customers access to the full spectrum of e communication options. We work proactively with our customers to develop new and innovative products that lift response rates and maximise return on marketing investment.
From a simple personalised letter through to a fully integrated multi-channel marketing campaign, our bespoke solutions cover the full range of expertise required to deliver highly personalised time sensitive campaigns. This includes expertise in database management and processing, system automation, custom programming, high speed variable inkjet and colour digital printing services, integrated mail processing, intelligent inserting, plastic wrapping, fulfilment and return mail management.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Sales Coordinator to join our NSW Sales team.
About the Role
As the NSW Sales Coordinator you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of "retain" clients as well as supporting Account Director / Sales Team Lead. This role is required to achieve and exceed sales and profit targets through the development of profitable and sustainable client relationships. Identify any new opportunities and referring these to Account Director / Sales Team Lead.
A key aspect of the role is having a deep understanding of your client’s business, their objectives and pain points in order to provide value and in turn being seen by all of them as a trusted partner.
The Sales Coordinator needs to possess excellent product knowledge to ensure opportunities are maximised by providing clients with a full solution package to suit their business needs.
The primary accountabilities include:
- Retention of assigned accounts
- Identifying any new opportunities â with support from your Account Director / Sales Team Lead
- Budget responsibility
- Relationship management & development
- CRM management
- Experience in a high-paced sales environment
- Knowledge across data driven communication, digital marketing and marketing automation
- Relentlessly customer orientated
- Practical knowledge of all sales/marketing functions
- Demonstrate effective communication across all levels of the organisation
- Proven ability to make commercial decisions which result in positive outcomes for the business
- Adaptable to individual customer needs and changing priorities
- Honest, highly professional and reliable
- Complement our company values - genuine, driven, specialised and collaborative
- An understanding of Essential Mail and Direct mail would be an advantage
Our Culture & Benefits
As part of our IVE Care program, we invest significantly into employee wellbeing, diversity & inclusion, and workplace health & safety. This has helped us to remain the employer of choice across all sectors that we operate in and attract the best talent.
Our environment is supportive and friendly. If you thrive on being challenged and want to grow professionally, this is a great opportunity.
If this sounds like you, please Apply Now and attach your resume and cover letter!
Applicants must have full rights to live and work in Australia.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
No recruiters please.