IVE is Australia’s leading holistic marketing company. With an unmatched breadth and depth of offering, we guide our clients from idea to execution. Our landscape is constantly shifting and evolving. As marketing natives, so are we. We are forever seeking new ways to navigate the marketing maze and connect our clients with customers.
Specialising in creative, data-driven communications, integrated marketing, production and distribution, we bring together the capabilities, specialists and technology needed to make customer connection seamless.
About The Role
IVE Group is looking for a passionate customer-centric Account Manager to join our Data Driven Communications sales team in our brand new state of art site based in Braeside VIC.
This is a sales and relationship management role and the successful applicant will see themselves being responsible for client revenue growth, achievement of budgets and client retention.
As Account Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Manage and retain a portfolio of key clients
- Identify opportunities within your portfolio of clients that will extend IVE’s foot-print and grow revenue
- Undertake a number of different customers from a diverse range of industry segments
- Build strong working relationships with business leaders at varying levels to ensure retention and growth of these customers
- Strategically manage customers and opportunities in order to grow revenue within your portfolio
- Develop a strong new business pipeline to achieve set new business targets
- Responsibility for budget achievement
- Demonstrate a high level of team values and professionalism
Key requirements and personality traits:
- Experience in a high-paced sales environment within the one-to-one marketing industry
- Knowledge across data driven communication, digital marketing and marketing automation
- Relentlessly customer orientated
- Practical knowledge of all sales/marketing functions
- Demonstrate effective communication across all levels of the organisation
- Proven ability to make commercial decisions which result in positive outcomes for the business
- Adaptable to individual customer needs and changing priorities
- Honest, highly professional and reliable
- Complement our company values â genuine, driven, specialised and collaborative
- An understanding of Essential Mail and Direct mail would be an advantage
- An understanding of Marketing Automation technology would be an advantage
- Experience in managing and influencing major accounts
Our Culture & Benefits
As part of our IVE Care program, we invest significantly into employee wellbeing, diversity & inclusion, and workplace health & safety. This has helped us to remain the employer of choice across all sectors that we operate in and attract the best talent.
Our environment is supportive and friendly. If you thrive on being challenged and want to grow professionally, this is a great opportunity.
If this sounds like you, please Apply Now and attach your resume and cover letter!
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Applicant s must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
No recruiters please.