IVE is Australia's leading vertically integrated communications provider. We create, print, personalise, distribute and manage every kind of customer communication, across multiple channels and every market sector, employing over 1,600 staff nationally.
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for a highly organised and motivated candidate with a strong focus on "Customer Experience" to join our dynamic client delivery team.
About the Role:
Located in Clayton South VIC, this is a challenging but varied role that will bring a lot of job satisfaction within a team environment. Key responsibilities are as follows:
- Work closely with clients and internal peers to ensure the successful delivery of client campaigns
- Provide professional customer service at all times
- Prioritise, own and essentially "project manage" each task assigned
- Provide clear and thorough project updates to clients and internal stakeholders, ensuring expectations are being met
- Proactively identify and resolve issues to ensure successful campaign delivery
As the 'hub' for managing numerous client communication campaigns, this role is fast-paced and no two days are the same. You will naturally enjoy being customer centric and so your focus is to deliver an above and beyond experience whilst enjoying building strong partnerships with your clients with communication being the key to your success.
A team player, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong client service background with excellent client management skills
- Previous mailing/direct marketing experience will be highly regarded but is not essential
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Ability to understand Customer Centricity
- Excellent and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong PC skills
Overall you will have a 'can do' attitude and be results driven. You will be part of a loyal team who will support you through on the job training and development.
Our Culture & Benefits
As part of our IVE Care program, we invest significantly into employee wellbeing, diversity & inclusion, and workplace health & safety. This has helped us to remain the employer of choice across all sectors that we operate in and attract the best talent.
Our environment is supportive and friendly. If you thrive on being challenged and want to grow professionally, this is a great opportunity.
If this sounds like you, please Apply Now and attach your resume and cover letter!
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia.