About the Business
IVE is one of Australia's leading vertically integrated communications provider. We create, print, personalise, distribute and manage every kind of customer communication, across multiple channels and every market sector, employing over 1,600 staff nationally.
We are looking for experienced BlueCrest / Pitney Bowes Machine Operators on our Day and Afternoon Shifts.
About the Role
This role is a key role in delivering our client requirements. Key responsibilities are as follows:
- Operating intelligent mail inserting equipment to required quality and output standards.
- Perform other duties as required to ensure the completion of client workload.
- Perform duties in line with maintaining a safe and healthy workplace.
- Work effectively as a member of a team.
- Ensure a professional and positive attitude at all times
- Maintain high attention to detail
- Perform duties responsibly without close supervision
A team player with a positive attitude, you will have the following skills and experience:
- 5yrs experience running BlueCrest/Pitney Bowes inserting equipment.
- Proven ability running and reconciling MRDF control files.
- Strong numeracy skills.
- Proven Mechanical ability to fix issues as they arise.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A flexible and positive approach to completion of assigned tasks
- Excellent attention to detail
We offer a progressive team environment and competitive rates of pay. There are also great opportunities for career development.
Our Culture & Benefits
As part of our IVE Care program, we invest significantly into employee wellbeing, diversity & inclusion, and workplace health & safety. This has helped us to remain the employer of choice across all sectors that we operate in and attract the best talent.
Our environment is supportive and friendly. If you thrive on being challenged and want to grow professionally, this is a great opportunity.
On offer is a progressive team environment and competitive rate of pay. There are also great opportunities for career development.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please note that whilst IVE is still receiving applications over the Christmas/New Year period and applicants will receive an automated response acknowledging receipt of their application, we will respond to shortlisted applicants after the 10th January 2022.
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia and be willing to undergo pre-employment medical check including drug and alcohol screening.
No recruiters please.