IVE is Australia’s leading holistic marketing company. With an unmatched breadth and depth of offering, we guide our clients from idea to execution. Our landscape is constantly shifting and evolving. As marketing natives, so are we. We are forever seeking new ways to navigate the marketing maze and connect our clients with customers. Wherever, whenever. Specialising in creative, data-driven communications, integrated marketing, production and distribution, we bring together the capabilities, specialists and technology needed to make customer connection seamless.
Data Driven Communications
What do we do? We provide data and marketing technology solutions for businesses invested in providing better customer experiences.
Why do we do it? In a world of perpetual change, our clients seek specialist data and marketing technology support to create and maintain their competitive advantage.
How do we do it? Our people are marketing and technology experts that deliver specialist data, technical and communications solutions.
About the role:
This role is based in either Sunshine or Braeside VIC and is central to delivering successful outcomes for our clients and business. Specific responsibilities include:
As a Business Analyst within DDC at IVE, you are awesome at asking quality questions to gather and accurately document our client’s requirements. You are an excellent translator who interprets our client’s business requirements and translates these into technical specifications that our IT Development teams can rely on to build, or make changes to existing, customised automated systems that can generate multi-channel communications and reports. You are called upon to use your great investigative mind to delve deep into data or business rules to determine an issue’s possible root cause. You enjoy working closely with our clients and internal teams to deliver quality outcomes in a timely manner.
Summary of key attributes looking for:-
- Excellent Analysis and Critical thinking skills â questions how things hang together, takes a holistic view of the solution and considers potential impacts when change requests are raised
- Clear and Constructive Communicator â has experience communicating with people at different levels and in different departments â for example, BA may need to extract requirements from a Senior Executive from the Client side or they may need to discuss different options for outputs with Operations team
- Self-starter â shows initiative
- Collaborator â gets along with others, respectful, takes into consideration other people’s point of view
- Attention to detail â captures all relevant information accurately and clearly
- Excellent listener â listens to understand
- Good knowledge of Systems - able to clearly define inputs and their attributes â document what we do with these inputs to produce output â describe what the outputs are along with their specifications
- Has more than 5 years practical experience in a BA or equivalent role
- Certified in BABOK (Business Analysis Body of Knowledge) or has undertaken BA training courses
- Good knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle i.e. understands there’s different stages; Analysis, Development, System Testing, User Acceptance Testing before we deploy solution into Production along with potential impacts when changes are introduced along the way
- Must be hands on
- Keeping calm and resourceful under pressure
- Excellent stakeholder relationship management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across all internal organisational levels and external suppliers
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Solid skills with the suite of Microsoft products â Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Overall you will have a 'can do' attitude to achieve team targets and be goal oriented.
If this sounds like you, please Apply Now and attach your resume and cover letter!
Applicants must have the Full Australian Working Rights.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
No recruiters please.