IVE Data Driven Communications is specialist data driven personalised communications business operating from three modern facilities in
Sydney and Melbourne working seamlessly where required with our print operations in each city.
We have developed a sophisticated campaign management capability which gives customers access to the full spectrum of e communication options. We work proactively with our customers to develop new and innovative products that lift response rates and maximise return on marketing investment.
From a simple personalised letter through to a fully integrated multi-channel marketing campaign, our bespoke solutions cover the full range of expertise required to deliver highly personalised time sensitive campaigns. This includes expertise in database management and processing, system automation, custom programming, high speed variable inkjet and colour digital printing services, integrated mail processing, intelligent inserting, plastic wrapping,
fulfilment and return mail management.
About The Role
Based in Sunshine, VIC, we are looking for an experience Campaign Manager who will proactively take ownership of a campaign once it has been briefed into Campaign Services (either via sales or directly from the client). You will work closely with clients and internal stakeholders (including sales, IT, production, scheduling, warehouse and other IVE Group business units) to manage client campaigns through the business to a successful completion.
The successful applicant will be required to provide an exceptional level of customer service to both clients and internal departments via:
- timely and accurate communication
- thorough understanding of the client brief resulting in accurate briefing/scheduling into the business, early detection of potential issues and (where possible) cross-sell/up-sell of other IVE Group products
- providing comprehensive feedback and information to clients based on a thorough knowledge of IVE Group products, mailing production processes & Australia Post requirements
- utilising strong communication skills to provide advice to clients, negotiate deadlines, and develop strong working relationships with all key stakeholders
Key requirements and personality traits:
- Experience in the data-driven communications space including essential mail and marketing, digital marketing, marketing automation.
- A strong understanding of traditional and digital multi-channel campaigns
- An unrelenting focus on the customer â you will represent the customer in our business.
- The ability to develop value-adding and productive relationships with clients and internal stakeholders/departments.
- The capability to develop and manage project and campaign timelines.
- The power to work autonomously but collaboratively in a team environment with minimal direction.
- The traits of a true communicator with a desire to keep the customer informed.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- A team player with a great work ethic and desire to succeed.
- Complement our company values â genuine, driven, specialised and collaborative.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A demonstrated history of working with print, data, mail house or digital marketing services.
Our Culture & Benefits
As part of our IVE Care program, we invest significantly into employee wellbeing, diversity & inclusion, and workplace health & safety. This has helped us to remain the employer of choice across all sectors that we operate in and attract the best talent.
Our environment is supportive and friendly. If you thrive on being challenged and want to grow professionally, this is a great opportunity.
If this sounds like you, please Apply Now and attach your resume and cover letter!
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated against Covid19.