Do you want to join us at a very exciting time? We are expanding our Customer Communications Management (CCM) team and have multiple roles available and are flexible in our approach in matching your skills and experience to the needs of our team.
We have significantly invested in a CCM software platform that is the global market leader that will support seamless delivery of omni-channel campaigns to improve the customer experience for some of Australia’s leading brands.
We are looking for CCM Specialists/Programmers that are experienced working in a fast-paced dynamic environment who have a passion for working to deadlines and enabling our clients to go live with their projects on time and on budget. You will contribute to the support and migration of existing technologies to our new modernised ecosystem.
About the Role
The core activities include processing/transforming client data to deliver highly personalised Direct Mail, SMS, eDM channel campaign outputs to meet our client's requirements. You will use a variety of ETL and document composition software that are best suited to deliver positive customer experiences across the consumer’s channel of preference.
To be successful in this role you will:
- thrive on collaboration, working side by side with people of all backgrounds and disciplines, and you have working proficiency in verbal and written communication skills
- be able to demonstrate a high level of organisation and time management
- be highly motivated, with the desire to contribute and work as part of a dynamic and driven team
- have a curious nature and enjoy the continuous process of self-learning
- have excellent attention to detail and passionate about quality
Other Desired / Advantageous (not essential) skills and experience:
- Design/pre-press tools such Adobe CS
- CCM Technologies such as:
- Quadient Inspire (formerly GMC)
- OpenText (HP) Exstream Dialogue
- Precisely (formerly Pitney Bowes) Spectrum Technology Platform
- BlueCrest Output Manager, formerly Pitney Bowes EMTEX
- Object-Orientated Programming (OOP) technologies and Microsoft SQL Server or similar technologies e.g. C# / .Net frameworks
Multiple full-time roles available
Graduates are encouraged to apply.
What can we offer you?
- Opportunity to work with some of Australia’s most prominent brands across multiple industry sectors
- A competitive salary package
- An open and collaborative culture between leadership and staff
- Flexible work options and a supportive team who understands family and life commitments
- A comprehensive employee learning and development programs.
- An excellent employee benefits program that includes discounts on all major retailers
- An Employee Assist Program (EAP) for employees and their direct family members.
- Employee referral bonus!
- A diverse and inclusive environment and culture
- State of the art working environments
Roles can be based at Richmond, Sunshine or Braeside with hybrid working conditions in place for WFH.
IVE is Australia’s leading holistic marketing company. With an unmatched breadth and depth of offering, we guide our clients from idea to execution. Our landscape is constantly shifting and evolving and as marketing natives, so are we. We are forever seeking new ways to navigate the marketing maze and connect our clients with customers. Specialising in creative, data-driven communications, integrated marketing, production, and distribution, we bring together the capabilities, specialists and technology needed to make customer connection seamless.
IVE Data-Driven Communications â Driven by data, we provide deep customer insights and specialist marketing technology services. We then implement these through the creation, production, and delivery of targeted personalised communications, across every channel â physical and digital. We unlock the power of data to give our clients a competitive advantage.
Our Culture and Benefits
It is our vision and focus to grow a people first culture where our values of delivering exceptional human experiences, innovation and trust are at the forefront of our solutions and how we interact with each other, our clients and partners. We aspire to build a business where everyone is valued and provided the opportunity to bring their ideas to the table in a fun, relaxed and productive work environment.
If you have these skills, are looking for a role that challenges and grows your skillset and want to be part of a dynamic and exciting team with a clear long-term roadmap please send us your application; we would love to hear from you.
As part of our IVE Care program, we invest significantly into employee wellbeing, diversity & inclusion, and workplace health & safety. We have comprehensive employee learning and development programs. This has helped us to remain the employer of choice across all sectors that we operate in and attract the best talent. Our environment is supportive and friendly. If you thrive on being challenged and want to grow professionally, this is a great opportunity.
If this sounds like you, then please click Apply Now to submit a brief and Resume
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.