- Braeside Location
- Full time role â Afternoon/Night shift
- Competitive Pay
About the Business
IVE is Australia's leading vertically integrated communications provider. We create, print, personalise, distribute and manage every kind of customer communication, across multiple channels and every market sector, employing over 1,500 staff nationally.
We are looking for experienced Digital Press operator for our Afternoon/Nightshift shift, with the potential to learn our Continuous Inkjet Presses. Training would be conducted during Dayshift ONLY.
About the Role
This role is a key role in delivering our client requirements for digital/variable colour print. Key responsibilities are as follows:
- Operation of Laser/Card printers, which include RICOH/NUVERA/DataCard.
- Onsite Training provided.
- Perform other duties as required to ensure the completion of client workload.
- Perform duties in line with maintaining a safe and healthy workplace.
- Work effectively as part of a team, as well as unsupervised.
- Ensure a professional and positive attitude at all times.
- Maintain high attention to detail.
- Perform duties responsibly without close supervision
A team player with a positive attitude, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in conventional digital platforms will be highly regarded, including RICOH C9210 and NUVERA mono experience.
- Previous experience with colour management/working with the ISO colour standards.
- Proven ability to follow instructions and to show initiative.
- Strong numeracy skills and mechanical aptitude will be well regarded.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A flexible and positive approach to completion of assigned tasks
- Excellent attention to detail
Our Culture & Benefits
As part of our IVE Care program, we invest significantly into employee wellbeing, diversity & inclusion, and workplace health & safety. This has helped us to remain the employer of choice across all sectors that we operate in and attract the best talent.
Our environment is supportive and friendly. If you thrive on being challenged and want to grow professionally, this is a great opportunity. If this sounds like you, please Apply Now and attach your resume and cover letter!
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.