- IVE supports the remote start to roles during COVID restrictions
- Role can be located at our offices at Homebush or CBD (near Wynyard station)
- Great culture and collaborative learning environment
- Achieve your SFMC certifications
IVE Data-Driven Communications is a division of IVE, Australia's leading holistic marketing company.
Driven by data, we provide deep customer insights and specialist marketing technology services. We then implement these through the creation, production, and delivery of targeted personalised communications, across every channel - physical and digital. We unlock the power of data to give our clients a competitive advantage.
About the Role
As an Email Specialist, you will be responsible for working with well-known brands and clients in order to build and deploy digital marketing campaigns across Salesforce Marketing Cloud, social and other digital platforms.
Working closely with the client Marketing team members, as well as key internal resources and external partners, the Campaign Managers primary responsibilities will be to create, execute and optimise multi-faceted campaigns in email marketing. Managing campaign execution across various digital channels, delivering high impact email and SMS campaigns on-time and with flawless execution. Using insights and customer intelligence, the Campaign Managers will execute end-to-end programs and deliver remarkable results.
- Building, deploying and reporting on email campaigns
- Manage planning, execution, ongoing reporting, quality control, approvals and optimisation of email campaigns (manage internal analytics and dashboards, provide optimisation and real time targeting recommendations) including design an implementation test plans (A/B and mulitvariate)
- Own all aspects of trafficking, optimisation, and troubleshooting with a sustained focus on efficiency and scalability
- Report campaign results regularly and provide recommendations to leadership and key stakeholders
- Provide enablement to clients on using campaign platforms
Our ideal candidate will possess the following experience and attributes:
- 2+ years of direct digital marketing experience, including 1 year experience using Exact Target / Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or advanced knowledge on other email platforms
- Experience planning, delivering, and executing, email campaigns
- Experience providing insights and campaign optimisations/recommendations
- Ability to manage multiple projects under time pressure while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to act independently
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external partners
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia.