About the Business
IVE is one of Australia's leading vertically integrated communications provider. We create, print, personalise, distribute and manage every kind of customer communication, across multiple channels and every market sector, employing over 1,600 staff nationally.
We are looking for an experienced Machine Operator on our Day Shift. Located in Clayton South, duties include operating Folder, Guillotine and other various Finishing plant equipment.
About the Role
This role is a key role in delivering our client requirements. Key responsibilities are as follows:
- Perform all functions such as setting up and running of machinery, with the ability to work independently
- Operation of equipment to required quality and output standards
- Perform other duties as required to ensure the completion of client workload
- Perform duties in line with maintaining a safe and healthy workplace
- Work effectively as a member of a team
- Ensure a professional and positive attitude at all times
- Maintain high attention to detail
- Perform duties responsibly without close supervision
A team player with a positive attitude, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Ideally 5+ years’ demonstrated experience operating Stahl and/or MBO Folders, Polar Guillotines
- Previous experience operating other folding and guillotining equipment will be well regarded
- Proven ability to follow instructions
- Strong numeracy skills
- Mechanical aptitude will be well regarded
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A flexible and positive approach to completion of assigned tasks
- Excellent attention to detail
Our Culture & Benefits
As part of our IVE Care program, we invest significantly into employee wellbeing, diversity & inclusion, and workplace health & safety. This has helped us to remain the employer of choice across all sectors that we operate in and attract the best talent.
Our environment is supportive and friendly. If you thrive on being challenged and want to grow professionally, this is a great opportunity.
On offer is a progressive team environment and competitive rate of pay. There are also great opportunities for career development.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your application.
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia.
No recruiters please.