About the Business
IVE is one of Australia's leading vertically integrated communications provider. We create, print, personalise, distribute and manage every kind of customer communication, across multiple channels and every market sector, employing over 1,600 staff nationally.
We are looking for Trainee Mailhouse Inserting Machine Operators on our Afternoon Shift (3pm-11pm). This role is located in our new state-of-art facility in Braeside, Victoria and is an entry level role. Full training will be provided. This role would ideally suit someone who has a mechanical aptitude and is keen to learn.
About the Role
This role is a key role in delivering our client requirements. Key responsibilities are as follows:
- Operating intelligent mail inserting equipment (Pitney Bowes) to required quality and output standards.
- Perform other duties as required to ensure the completion of client workload.
- Perform duties in line with maintaining a safe and healthy workplace.
- Work effectively as a member of a team.
- Ensure a professional and positive attitude at all times
- Maintain high attention to detail
- Perform duties responsibly without close supervision
A team player with a positive attitude, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Mechanical aptitude
- Strong numeracy skills.
- Mechanical ability to fix issues as they arise.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A flexible and positive approach to completion of assigned tasks
- Excellent attention to detail
- A desire to learn
We offer a progressive team environment and competitive rates of pay. There are also great opportunities for career development.
Our Culture & Benefits
As part of our IVE Care program, we invest significantly into employee wellbeing, diversity & inclusion, and workplace health & safety. This has helped us to remain the employer of choice across all sectors that we operate in and attract the best talent.
Our environment is supportive and friendly. If you thrive on being challenged and want to grow professionally, this is a great opportunity.
On offer is a progressive team environment and competitive rate of pay. There are also great opportunities for career development.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your application.
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia and be willing to undergo pre-employment medical check including drug and alcohol screening.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
No recruiters please.