What do we do?
We provide data and marketing technology solutions for businesses invested in providing better customer experiences.
Why do we do it?
In a world of perpetual change, our clients seek specialist data and marketing technology support to create and maintain their competitive advantage.
How do we do it?
Our people are marketing and technology experts that deliver specialist data, technical and communications solutions.
That’s where you come in...here’s what we’re looking for.
As Marketing Automation Co-ordinator, located in Richmond, your role will be accountable to schedule the Digital team in line with day-to-day task management of project deliverables.
This will include:
Liaising with internal stakeholders at different levels, and from across different areas, within the business
- Planning and Scheduling workflow for the Marketing Automation team
- Co-ordinating schedules to best resource client deliverables based on client platform and staff skills
- Providing quotations for marketing automation work requests from the Account Service team, maximising utilisation for greatest resource and cost efficiencies
- Assisting with the gathering of work requirements in support of Internal Account Service team and clients
- Supporting reporting functions for the Marketing Automation team to the Leadership group
Your excellent communication skills will enable you to convey clear requirements to team members and Team Leads in relation to client deliverable timelines.
You will partner with Digital Team Leads to plan and ensure on-time delivery for all work requests across the Melbourne team. This role can be based at our office in Richmond or Sunshine (all staff currently WFH during COVID restrictions).
Your ability to communicate and conceptualise solutions to project stakeholders will be highly valued, and your proven record of timely and successful project delivery will be highly regarded.
Our successful candidate:
- A basic understanding of the principles of project management and related methodologies and processes that are relevant to production and data projects.
- Demonstrated experience communicating with stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrated experience in resource allocation
- Proficiency in JIRA, Confluence or Mavenlink an advantage
- Manage competing priorities with calm confidence
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter with strategic and creative thinking
- Ability to match energy, professionalism and communication style of team and clients
- Experience with Marketing Automation experience would be an advantage
If this sounds like you, please Apply Now. We look forward to receiving your cover letter and resume.
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia.