IVE Data-Driven Communications is a division of IVE, Australia's leading holistic marketing company.
Driven by data, we provide deep customer insights and specialist marketing technology services. We then implement these through the creation, production, and delivery of targeted personalised communications, across every channel - physical and digital. We unlock the power of data to give our clients a competitive advantage.
About the Role
The Power BI Reporting Analyst works to support Account Management and Project teams with programming solutions which support deep dive insight, analytics, measurement and segmentation projects to meet our client’s most critical data requirements.
Reporting to the Director of Platform ROI & Innovation, you will join the CX team of programming analysts working on projects for Australia’s largest and most trusted organisations. Our clients rely on our team to help them gain insights from their data to identify behavioural trends, use their owned data source to take predictive action to anticipate customer needs, and identify campaign opportunities across CX programs. Many of these enterprise-level organisations require extensively-customised solutions to meet their needs, which is where your experience and skills in programming and analysis will be of great value.
You will work with best-of-breed platforms to craft data-driven solutions to solve our clients CX program delivery challenges. These solutions may include: building advanced propensity models, forecasting models, multi-variant predictive models, campaign segmentation, statistical analysis and testing, data cleansing and enrichment, industry benchmarking, and ETL services.
On a daily basis you are very hands on, managing campaign and data analysis projects across various channels (both online and offline). Using insights and analysis, you will complete end-to-end campaign analysis and provide next-step recommendations. Your expertise in data analysis will guide internal and external stakeholders to shape their thinking and help them refine their Customer Experience strategies.
Our successful Candidate
- Hands-on experience working with industry best-in-class programming and analytics tools and languages (such as R, SQL Server, and Python).
- Extensive experience in testing and diagnosing of data-driven errors and QA’ing custom-built programming solutions.
- Awareness and experience working with industry standard digital marketing SAAS platforms (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics), having the ability to integrate these into previous customer-built programming solutions which you have built and / or maintained.
- 2+ years of working in supporting digital marketing experience teams.
- Experience working in an agency environment.
- Build, deploy and report on multi-channel marketing and customer service campaigns: email, SMS, social, digital and direct mail channels.
- Build and refine data visualisation solutions which provide clients with the insights they need to inform decision-making.
- Analyse and evaluate system program needs.
- Demonstrated experience working under tight deadlines and fixed budgets, with experience managing stakeholder expectations and managing Change Request processes.
- Provide CX insights and campaign optimisations / recommendations.
- You are an eager learner, and actively research new tools to solve challenges.
- Demonstrated, hands-on, client-facing, enterprise level experience, managing multi-stakeholder projects on-time and on-budget.
- Clear written and verbal communications and client-facing presentation skills are a must, with the ability to present updates and progress with client stakeholders.
- Ability to manage both internal and external stakeholders, within larger, multi-brand / multi-divisional environments.
- Ability to manage multiple projects under time pressure while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Presentation skills will be highly regarded, as will be the ability to lead the organisation from an innovation standpoint as it relates to new innovations and developments in the martech and programming spaces.
Please apply now to secure your interview.
Applicants must be a permanent resident of Australia.