IVE is Australia’s leading holistic marketing company. With an unmatched breadth and depth of offering, we guide our clients from idea to execution. Our landscape is constantly shifting and evolving. As marketing natives, so are we. We are forever seeking new ways to navigate the marketing maze and connect our clients with customers. Wherever, whenever. Specialising in creative, data-driven communications, integrated marketing, production and distribution, we bring together the capabilities, specialists and technology needed to make customer connection seamless.
Data Driven Communications
What do we do? We provide data and marketing technology solutions for businesses invested in providing better customer experiences.
Why do we do it? In a world of perpetual change, our clients seek specialist data and marketing technology support to create and maintain their competitive advantage.
How do we do it? Our people are marketing and technology experts that deliver specialist data, technical and communications solutions.
About the role:
This role is based in Homebush NSW and is central to delivering successful outcomes for our clients and business.
Specific responsibilities include:
As a Project Manager within DDC at IVE you are awesome at engaging the project stakeholders and understanding the key benefits your project is aiming to deliver.
You’re an excellent communicator and can convey information clearly to suit your audience who may include clients, senior management, developers, digital or operational team members to help them make decisions quickly or to help understand and follow job instructions effectively. You collaborate and bring people with you to deliver your projects on time and under budget. You’re able to jump in, where required, to gather and accurately document client’s requirements. You enjoy the challenge of coordinating many different moving parts, across multiple projects and teams and are comfortable with data, logic and the SDLC. You keep key stakeholders up to date through regular status reports. You gain a huge sense of satisfaction when you’ve completed your project and delivered the key benefits your client was after and you freely share appreciation with your project team. You’re a big fan of continuous improvement and enjoy the process of unpacking with the project team what was done well and what could be improved for next time, to extract the lessons learnt to apply to future projects.
Summary of key attributes looking for:-
- Leadership - sets a clear vision and mission for the project, values servant leadership by addressing and removing obstacles/blockers for the team throughout project duration
- Organisation skills - demonstrates strong ability to plan, prioritise and manage tasks using appropriate resources and techniques to ensure work is delivered by the agreed due dates
- Problem Solving - uses good judgement and common sense in getting down to the root cause and challenging assumptions to resolve problems.
- Decision Making - takes a holistic view, considers potential impacts and able to generate alternatives, critically assess and objectively choose the best option
- Clear and Constructive Communicator â has experience communicating with people at different levels and in different departments â for example, PM may need to hold meeting with Senior Executive from the Client side or discuss scheduling options with Operations team
- Self-starter â shows initiative
- Collaborator â gets along with others, respectful, takes into consideration other people’s point of view
- Attention to detail â captures and conveys all relevant information accurately and clearly
- Excellent listener â listens to understand
- Good knowledge of SDLC and Systems - understands the importance of having clearly defined Inputs and their attributes, documentation on what we do with these Inputs to produce the specified Outputs with the goal of full automation
- Business Analysis â able to gather and document client’s requirements clearly, concisely, and accurately, apply critical thinking and coordinate the implementation of change requests
- Digital platform knowledge â familiar with implementing Marketing Automation or CRM platforms. Knowledge around Salesforce, Braze, Adobe or Acoustic would be highly regarded.
- Has more than 5 years practical experience in a PM or equivalent role
- Certified in PMBOK (Project Management Body of Knowledge) or has undertaken PM training courses
- Good knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) i.e. understands there’s different stages; Analysis, Development, System Testing, User Acceptance Testing before we deploy solution into Production along with potential impacts when changes are introduced along the way
- Must be hands on
- Keeping calm and resourceful under pressure
- Excellent stakeholder relationship management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across all internal organisational levels and external suppliers
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Solid skills with the suite of Microsoft products â Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Overall you will have a 'can do' attitude to achieve team targets and be goal oriented.
If this sounds like you, please Apply Now and attach your resume and cover letter!
Applicants must have Full Australian Working Rights.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
No recruiters please.