Develop your skills as part of an innovative team delivering best practice Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions
- Training and Development -access training across key marketing automation languages and skills plus achieve your SFMC certifications
- IVE supports remote start to roles during COVID restrictions
- Office location to be either at Homebush or CBD (near Wynyard station)
- Great culture and collaborative learning environment
IVE Data-Driven Communications is a division of IVE, Australia's leading holistic marketing company.
Driven by data, we provide deep customer insights and specialist marketing technology services. We then implement these through the creation, production, and delivery of targeted personalised communications, across every channel - physical and digital. We unlock the power of data to give our clients a competitive advantage.
This role is key to the successful delivery of client campaigns. Key responsibilities include:
- Build client campaigns in line with specified requirements
- Build triggered sends, journeys, automations, and landing pages
- Undertake testing to ensure quality outcomes
- Liaise with CX team to execute client campaigns
- Proactively identify issues or opportunities to enhance client outcomes
- Develop your skills as part of an innovative team delivering best practice Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions
Our successful candidate:
- Demonstrated knowledge and technical proficiency with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Ideally certified as 'Marketing Cloud Email Specialist' or 'Marketing Cloud Consultant'
- Experience working with HTML, CSS, SSJS, API (REST, SOAP) and SQL required
- SQL-based query activities for audience segmentation, reporting and data extracts
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-starter with excellent analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects under time pressure
- Strong communication skills
If this sounds like you, please Apply Now.
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia.