IVE is Australia’s leading holistic marketing company. With an unmatched breadth and depth of offering, we guide our clients from idea to execution. Our landscape is constantly shifting and evolving. As marketing natives, so are we. We are forever seeking new ways to navigate the marketing maze and connect our clients with customers. Specialising in data-driven communications, we bring together the capabilities, specialists and technology needed to make customer connection seamless.
What do we do? We provide data and marketing technology solutions for businesses invested in providing better customer experiences.
About the Role:
As the Senior Insights & Reporting Lead, you will enable our mix of commercial and not-for-profit clients to leverage their data to gain competitive advantage and provide industry-leading analytics reporting.
Reporting to the Director of Platform ROI & Innovation, you will join the CX team of marketing strategists and data analysts working on projects for Australia’s largest and most trusted organisations. Our clients rely on our CX Analytics Team to help them gain insights from their data to identify behavioural trends, use their owned data source to take predictive action to anticipate customer needs, and identify campaign opportunities across CX programs.
You will work with best-of-breed platforms to craft data-driven solutions to solve our clients CX program delivery challenges. These solutions may include: building advanced propensity models, forecasting models, multi-variant predictive models, campaign segmentation, statistical analysis and testing, data cleansing and enrichment, industry benchmarking, and ETL services.
On a daily basis you are very hands on, managing campaign and data analysis projects across various channels (both online and offline). Using insights and analysis, you will complete end-to-end campaign analysis and provide next-step recommendations. Your expertise in data analysis will guide internal and external stakeholders to shape their thinking and help them refine their Customer Experience strategies.
Our successful Candidate
- 5+ years of working in or supporting analytics requirements in a similar capacity.
- Hands-on experience in business intelligence and reporting platforms ( e.g. Power BI / Tableau / Klipfolio / Google Data Studio).
- Hands-on experience working with SQL Server.
- Hands-on experience working with data science and analytics tools / languages (such as R, H2O, QL Server and / or Python).
- Ability to apply knowledge and up-to-date understanding of Data Analysis and Data Science techniques, capabilities, constraints and technical implementation to build conceptual models and analyses to drive client business decisions.
- Capability to build and refine data visualisation solutions which provide clients with the insights they need to inform decision-making.
- An eager, proactive approach, actively researching new tools to solve challenges relating to data.
- Ability to manage multiple projects under time pressure while maintaining attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
Ideally, the successful candidate will also have experience in some of the following or be seeking to develop their skills in:
- Reporting on multi-channel campaigns - i.e. email, SMS, social and direct mail.
- Providing deep Customer Experience insights and campaign optimisations / recommendations.
- Supporting clients to develop test and learn programs to optimise their Customer Experience strategies.
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia