IVE Group is Australia's leading vertically integrated communications provider. We create, print, personalise, distribute and manage every kind of customer communication, across multiple channels and every market sector.
About the role
Our Data Driven Communications business unit, located in Homebush NSW is looking for an experienced Store Person for our Afternoon Shift.
Hours of work are 3.00pm - 11.00pm Monday to Friday.
Key responsibilities are:
- Forklift operation - Aisle Master/Bendi experience preferable, however at a minimum High Reach and counter balance
- Loading and unloading of trucks
- Actively participate in the continuous improvement of our WHS systems and process.
- Receipting and dispatching materials through our WMS systems
- Performing regular stock takes and stock replenishing
- Pick and Packing
Skills and experience
A team player with a positive attitude, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Current Drivers License (manual preferred)
- Current LF Forklift License, also (LO) would be an advantage
- Full Australian working rights.
- Positive attitude with an eye for detail
- The ability to work in a team, as well as independently.
- Reliable & Hardworking
- Physically fit for manual handling (lift & carry, push & pull type work).
- Good communication skills.
- Computer literacy excel, word and outlook preferable
- 1 + years warehouse experience.
- Must be double vaccinated against Covid-19
Our Culture & Benefits
As part of our IVE Care program, we invest significantly into employee wellbeing, diversity & inclusion, and workplace health & safety. This has helped us to remain the employer of choice across all sectors that we operate in and attract the best talent.
Our environment is supportive and friendly. If you thrive on being challenged and want to grow professionally, this is a great opportunity.
On offer is a progressive team environment and competitive rate of pay. There are also great opportunities for career development.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your application.
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia.
No recruiters please.