- Marketing technology agency delivering innovative customer experience solutions
- Adobe, Salesforce Gold Partner
- Work with Australia’s best-known brands
- High growth industry
- Generous incentives and accelerators
- Ongoing training program and certifications
- Work with blue chip clients
- Melbourne and Sydney roles with great locations
- Flexible Hybrid working
Join Australia's leading holistic marketing company, IVE. As part of the Data-Driven Communications team you’ll be helping to deliver a competitive advantage to our clients through innovative 1:1 customer experience.
What do we do?
We provide data and marketing technology solutions for businesses invested in providing better customer experiences. We count the ‘’big 4’’ banks within our stable of clients utilising our Salesforce and Adobe implementation and retainer services.
Why do we do it?
In a world of perpetual change, our clients seek specialist data and marketing technology support to create and maintain their competitive advantage.
How do we do it?
Our people are marketing and technology experts that deliver specialist data, technical and communications solutions. That’s where you come in... here’s what we’re looking for.
Based in Melbourne or Sydney, the Strategic Account Executive role is integral to achieving the agency’s growth objectives. In terms of our client base, we punch well above our weight with an enviable portfolio of some of Australia largest and leading brands. This role will lead the charge in expanding our client portfolio with new logos, leveraging the success we’ve had with existing clients. With market leading solutions, and the backing of a world class delivery team, the foundations are well and truly set.
Reporting to and working closely with the General Manager of Sales, you will be responsible for driving new business opportunities, with key responsibilities including:
- Developing and actioning a territory sales plan
- Building, owning & closing new business pipeline
- Understand client challenges, scoping requirements & working with the P.A.C.E (Platform Analytics Campaign Enablement) consulting team to shape optimum solutions
- Build and maintain strong networks with key prospects, clients, internal stakeholders, and platform partners
- Oversee handover of new clients to the Account Service team to ensure a smooth transition and client onboarding process
- Keep CRM up to date and maintain accurate sales forecasting
- You’ll be supported by an active lead generation program as well as our pre-sales support team â all set up to help make you and us collectively successful
Our successful candidate:
- Min 4+ years in Business Development role
- Proven track record in delivering results in solution based selling environment
- Demonstrated experience in digital marketing, marketing automation or CX consultancy
- A self-starter with demonstrated commercial acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- A proactive and energetic approach
- Strong attention to detail
- A team player with a collaborative approach
- Ability to uncover clients’ technical requirements and ‘Pain’ Points
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Strong independent decision-making, organisational, planning and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud or other marketing automation solutions is a must
If this sounds like you, please Apply Now. We want to hear from you, and we look forward to receiving your cover letter and resume.
Applicants must have full Australian workings rights.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.