We unlock the power of data to give our clients a competitive advantage.
This role is based in modern offices in Richmond, with hybrid WFH flexibility.
About IVE and the Data-Driven Communications division.
IVE Data-Driven Communications is a division of IVE, Australia’s leading holistic marketing company.
Driven by data, we provide deep customer insights and specialist marketing technology services. We then implement these through the creation, production, and delivery of targeted personalised communications, across every channel â physical and digital.
We're looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to support the ongoing recruitment requirements across our Digital, CX and Technology teams.
What's the role?
- Own IVE's full-cycle recruiting process, sourcing and building relationships with candidates, guiding candidates through the interview cycle
- Partner with internal hiring managers and business partners to understand business objectives
- Build strong relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and business partners
- Source, interview, and evaluate candidates in a timely manner while always providing a positive candidate experience
- Drive the offer process, including negotiating and closing candidates on offers
- Network and maintain relationships with key talent communities for active and passive opportunities
- Deliver an exceptional candidate experience and act as brand ambassador when representing IVE Group
Who are we looking for?
2+ years of proven recruitment experience success across internal or agency models
Experience working efficiently and accurately in a fast-paced environment where you’re accountable for delivering to multiple business units
Flexible attitude and being comfortable with ambiguity. Ability to problem solve with the big picture in mind
Strong influencing and negotiating skills
Ability to build effective relationships with candidates and key stakeholders
Strong organisational skills; the ability to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities
Ability to prioritise workloads and work to deadlines
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Our Culture and Benefits
As part of our IVE Care program, we invest significantly into employee wellbeing, diversity & inclusion, and workplace health & safety. This has helped us to remain the employer of choice across all sectors that we operate in and attract the best talent. Our environment is supportive and friendly. If you thrive on being challenged and want to grow professionally, this is a great opportunity.
If this sounds like you please apply now.