- Expand you Marketing Automation career at IVE
- Growing Adobe Campaign practice
- Great culture and collaborative environment
Join Australia's leading holistic marketing company IVE as part of the Data-Driven Communications team, to deliver competitive advantage to our clients through the delivery of innovative 1:1 customer experiences.
What do we do?
We provide data and marketing technology solutions for businesses invested in providing better customer experiences.
How do we do it?
Our people are marketing and technology experts that deliver specialist data, technical and communications solutions.
That’s where you come in...here’s what we’re looking for.
About the Role:
Our Adobe Technical Architect is the key to quality client solutions and project technical success.
- Act as a technical consultant and work closely with our clients on their problems and road maps advising them on solutions and strategy and forming a close relationship with technical stakeholders
- This role has a specialisation in Adobe Campaign working with the development and planning teams to produce high quality solutions to client integration, data and business requirements.
- The role will work closely with the the Adobe platform Campaign managers and developers to assist with the technical guidance, training and review structures and consulting leadership.
- As a specialist, this role will be at times required to provide consulting expertise in the use, training and design of the completed products for our Clients and internal team members
You will be a positive team player with the following experience and attributes:
- In depth understanding of the capabilities and limitations of Adobe Campaign and Adobe Products
- You will possess relevant Adobe Certifications - Adobe Campaign Developer/Adobe Campaign Architect
- Experience with requirements gathering and working closely with clients and stakeholders, including 3rd party vendors, around their Adobe implementation projects
- A proven track record of Adobe implementation and solution design
Demonstrated understanding of data structures and present analysis in simple and standard format. Hands kills with RDBMS and SQL, preferred but not limited to MySQL, PostgreSQL, AWS RDS
Demonstrated understanding of integration of complex Enterprise environments and dynamic cloud services. Ability to design and manage API solutions including content contracts and naming conventions. Specifically the movement of complex and PII data over API, File, ESB, ETL technology for use in Marketing Communication.
- Ability to interact with both technical & non-technical customers to implement solutions based on defined business requirements
- Stay up to date on product certification and new releases, and transfer of knowledge to the team.
Demonstrated ability to design solutions from a Systems perspective and convey that information appropriately. Knowledge of Architectural concepts including design patterns, database design and service oriented solutions.
- Great communication skills
- Strong customer focus